Law firm Associates
Jimena Julia Palazuelos Bustillo
She has a law degree from the Universidad Panamericana and is in the process of writing her thesis "Traffic management in the regulation of net neutrality must respect the rights of access to information and freedom of expression" and of obtaining her degree.
She has a course on Artificial Intelligence and Shipping Law in the 21st Century taught by the Escuela Libre de Derecho, and a course on Net Neutrality Overview in Mexico by the Studies Telecommunications Center (Centro de Estudios de Telecomunicaciones) of Latin America.
- On the professional side, she has experience in civil, corporate and telecommunications matters.
- Having worked in the Notary Public Offices 138 and 67 of Mexico City (2016-2017), and subsequently in the firm Larios y Asociados (2017-2018).
- In recent years she has focused her practice on the corporate and regulatory area at Ríos Ferrer, Guillén-Llarena, Treviño y Rivera, S.C. She has participated in telecommunications audit projects, and monitoring and compliance of obligations before the Federal Telecommunications Institute ("IFT").
- She also provided support as a paralegal in the external advisory group of the IFT for the supervision and verification of the asymmetric measures imposed on the Preponderant Economic Agent in the broadcasting sector (2017-2018). In addition, she has participated in the investigation of the IFT's digital environment regulation.
- She is experienced in corporate, company regularization and compliance of obligations. She has participated in the drawing up of agreements, trusts, codes of ethics, gender equality and discrimination prevention.